Friday, November 20, 2009

We're having a.....

The wait is over! We finally went to the doctor this afternoon for our 19 week ultrasound and the ultrasound technician said she is 90% sure we are having another GIRL!!!!!!! We are so excited! The cord is still in between the legs, but she moved around enough for us to get some good shots of the "3 lines!" For those of you with girls, you know what I'm talking about!
My official due date is April 16, but based on the measurements today, it is April 14th...which happens to be Uncle Nick's birthday! We're eager to start looking through baby girl names, bedding, furniture, clothes, etc! Nathan said it will be cheaper in the short run since this baby girl can use most of Myka's hand-me-downs. However, he is already stressing about paying for 2 weddings some day...not to mention all of the hair and nail appointments! =)
During the ultrasound, everything looks perfectly healthy on baby girl! Her heartbeat was 150 beats/minute and all of her organs look great! I still marvel at the miracle of life! God is so good and we are so blessed to be having another beautiful child. To see that little life growing inside of me makes me tear up every time. I count it a priviledge and gift from God to have the opportunity to raise these children. I thank God everyday for entrusting us to raise these two girls! I pray for His wisdom and guidance as we engage on this beautiful adventure!

No comments: