Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!












This year has been full of blessings and joy! Here are some of the highlights of my 27th year of life!

- celebrated Myka's first Christmas
- My sister found out she was pregnant!
- celebrated Myka's 1st birthday!
- went on a family vacation with all the Roberson side to Panama City, Florida
- found out we are pregnant with our 2nd child!
- decided to put our house up on the market
- bought a lot and started building a new house!
- found out we're having another GIRL!
- and so much more!

This has been a year full of changes, which is funny because I am typically one who hates change! However, I have such a peace about all the changes going on in our lives...selling our home, moving, having another child, etc! I know God has His hand upon my family and I have such joy knowing that all my family is serving the Lord and we're just enjoying the ride and going wherever God takes us!

I celebrated my 28th birthday on November 19th this year and I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me this coming year! The best is yet to come! I was able to celebrate with all of my family and friends. I'm known to celebrate for several weeks! Some of my festivities included fried chicken birthday dinner at Papa and Nana's with all the family, dinner at PF Changs with Mom and Dad and my family, dinner at Olive Garden with all the Nelson's, and dinner at Andolini's with the Miller's...by the way, these did not take place on the same day!!!

My family showered me with lots of wonderful birthday gifts! Although the material gifts are nice, I can truly say that I would have been just as happy to just spend that precious time with my family. I love them so much and feel so blessed to have them by my side every day! There's nothing that means more to me than to have a Godly husband who loves me with all that he is, a precious daughter that I get to raise and support her in her God-given abilities, and wonderful family and friends who love and encourage me in all I do! I am truly blessed!

I will leave you with a few of my birthday pictures! Happy 28th Birthday to me!!!!!
(I couldn't figure out how to post the pictures at the bottom, so all the pictures are at the top!)




















No comments: