Wednesday, January 20, 2021

New Season, New Purpose

 For the past several years, I have been grateful for the voice and platform that Facebook has given me.  In a season of life where my circle is small, I have appreciated the opportunity social media has given me to inspire, encourage, influence, and challenge many.  

As much as it saddens me to lost touch with so many through social media, I am confident that the Lord will use my blog to reach the ears of those that need to hear.  For those of you that don't want to miss a post, you can submit your email so that you receive updates letting you know when new posts are added.  

Thank you friends for sharing your life with me and being a part of mine!  Love you and looking forward to seeing how God moves in my life as I walk obediently in His path for me.  God bless you all!


No comments: